Our community is very passionate about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) issues. Meanwhile, the NDIS internal and external reviews help us check if we made the right decisions.
However, Disability advocacy support for NDIS Appeals has been complex because of the high demand, leading people to self-represent at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). As a result, professional support can significantly help you go through the process of the reviews.
- Help you comprehend the process
- Assist with preparing review documents
- Attend conferences and hearings with you
- Help you put your case forward
- Assist you in applying for legal aid
SCIA’s Policy and Advocacy team has begun a series of workshops covering NDIS Internal and External Reviews. Moreover, our team has staff with lived experience with disability, so we understand your challenges and provide you with one-of-a-kind service for the reviews.
In October, Jade from our Policy and Advocacy’s Representative Advocacy team talked about the NDIS Internal Review, expected time frames and new wording since the changes to the NDIS Act. She shared many helpful experiences in the footage from five key points. They include:
- The changes in the wording of the different review types
- What will I do if I’m unhappy about your NDIS plan?
- What if I’m still dissatisfied with your NDIS plan?
- The following steps if our circumstances change?
- What does it mean if I’m told the CEO has made a decision?
If interested, please watch Jade cover the top five frequently asked questions from the first workshop.
Our friendly team members are here to help and guide you, answering any questions that you might have.