NDIS Plan Management
You have the control
NDIS Plan Management
Our Plan Management service is equipped to assist clients with any disability. A Plan Manager assists you to pay the invoices from your NDIS plan. The benefit of using a Plan Managed is that you can use the provider of your choice. That is registered or unregistered providers, as long as they have an ABN.
How SCIA Plan Management assists you:
- Paying your invoices from your NDIS plan
- Providing a monthly plan spend budget update
- Keeping you up to date with a statement of payments
- Expanding your choice of providers
Our difference from other Plan Management providers
- We have someone available to answer your calls immediately
- Direct contact with our Plan Managers
- Better understanding participants plans and their needs
- Working alongside our participants so they have more control over their funding
- Consultation with participants regarding what can be claimed
- Working directly with participants to achieve their outcomes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Support Coordinator and a Plan Manager?
The role of a Support Coordinator and Plan Manager is often confused. Although both are NDIS experts, they serve different functions.
A Support Coordinator works closely with the participant to understand their NDIS plan, connect them to services and achieve their individual goals. They will also assist in points of crisis and navigate through NDIS process.
A Plan Manager acts as a financial intermediary between your support providers and the NDIS. They will organise claiming of NDIS funds from the plan and payment to service providers. They will also assist by keeping participants up to date with their budgets and spend.
How do you change to SCIA’s Plan Management service?
If would like to sign up with SCIA’s Plan Management service, and you are currently with another service provider, we recommend you put the cancellation of your service in writing and honour the cancellation period as stated in your service agreement.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1800 819 775.
I don’t have a spinal cord injury; can you assist me?
Our Plan Management team assist people of all physical and neurological disabilities and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Spinal cord injury
- Motor neurone disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Spinal stroke
- Spina bifida
- Acquired brain injury.
- Short stature
Additionally, we can assist people with an intellectual disability and mental health concerns on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch with us so we can assess your case to ensure our staff have the expertise to assist.