Peer and Family Support in Canberra
Peer & Family Support in Canberra
We aim to assist you with living with a spinal cord injury in Canberra and the surrounding regions. No matter whether it is wheelchair skills, assistance with where to turn for other services, advice on assistive technology, health-related issues (from a non-clinical, lived experience point of view), or just a general chat about life with a spinal cord injury.
We also hold social events throughout the year so you can meet with other people in a similar situation.
- Face-to-face peer support
- Community peer support
- Wheelchair skills
- Community access visits
- Online education sessions
- Follow-up calls upon discharge from the spinal injury units within two weeks
- Regular monthly check-ins
- Assistance for people at all life stages
Flynn Community Hub
21 Bingle St, Flynn ACT 2615