Become a member
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia is a member based organisation and we value the input and contributions of our members.
Membership for people with a disability and their immediate family and carers is free. Membership will be auto-renewed for each person on their membership anniversary date1.
For others, such as professionals in the sector, membership remains $10 per year. These members will be contacted before their membership anniversary date to renew.
Click the button above to join online, or download the PDF form here.
If you are visiting this page to renew your paid membership, please use this form.
As a member of SCIA, on top of accessing SCIA’s suite of programs and services you can enjoy new benefits2 including:
- 10% off all tours, attractions, activities with Experience Oz
- 20% off your first order from Coloplast Australia, if ordered through Independence Australia
- Free consultation with our NeuroMoves team to understand how exercise might benefit you
- Individualised support for transitioning into the NDIS
- Your first three, six monthly services on car modifications organised through Problem Management Engineering are free (does not include any parts that need replacing)
- $25 extra off your premium when you switch your insurance to Blue Badge Insurance
- 30% off recommended retail price at RevitaLife
- 10% discount off homecare equipment at Independent Living Specialists (ILS)
Click here for the full list of SCIA member benefits.
Voting at the AGM
1 - You can opt out of SCIA membership at any time by filling out this form.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?