Our vision and mission
A society without barriers for people with spinal cord injury.
Commitment to innovation creates independence, dignity and unlimited opportunity for people living with spinal cord injury.
1. To advance the rights, choices and entitlements of people living with a spinal cord injury
2. To do whatever it takes to create and maintain relevant services for people with spinal cord injury and similar conditions
3. To position Spinal Cord Injuries Australia as the recognised leader in all matters relating to spinal cord injury
SCIA Strategic Objectives 2013-2018
1. Create a one-stop shop for advice, referral and services
2. Invest in infrastructure and people
3. Build on what we do well
4. Stay open to, and act on opportunities as they arrive
5. Build partnerships
6. Pursue a National Spinal Strategy / Chair in SCI Research
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?