NDIS SCIA information sessions
We are planning a series of free NDIS community information sessions across the 2017 roll out areas between late-April and June. These sessions will cover both general information about the NDIS and specific information for people with spinal cord injury (SCI) and other physical disability to help them with the planning process.
So if you want to hear about the key things SCIA has learnt which are relevant to you entering the NDIS book in for one of our free sessions below.
Additional sessions may be added pending demand.
These sessions will be held in:
- Wollongong - Thurs 20 April - Suite B, Level 9, Crown Tower Wollongong Central, 200 Crown Street, Wollongong - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Mortdale - Tues 2 May - Mortdale Community Centre 2b Boundary Road, Mortdale - 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Little Bay - Friday 5 May - Coast Centre, 2 Curie Ave, Little Bay (drop off and parking via Brodie St then Brodie Lane) - 2.00-3.30pm
- Ulladulla - Mon 15 May - Ulladulla Library, Civic Centre Building, Princes Highway, Ulladulla - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Nowra - Mon 15 May - Nowra Aquatic Centre, 20 Scenic Drive, Nowra - 2.00-3.30pm
- Maroubra - Tues 16 May - Lionel Bowen Library and Community Centre, Level 3, 669-673 Anzac Parade Maroubra - 2.00-3.30pm
- Ryde – Thurs 18 May - Clive Austin Conference Centre, Royal Rehab, 235 Morrison Road, Ryde, NSW – 3.00-4.30pm
- Ryde – Thurs 18 May - Clive Austin Conference Centre, Royal Rehab, 235 Morrison Road, Ryde, NSW – 6.00-7.30pm
- Gymea - Thurs 18 May - Southern Cross Terrace Room, Tradies Club, 57 Manchester Road North, Gymea - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Port Macquarie - Tues 23 May - Port Macquarie Neighbourhood Centre, Cnr Muston & Dodds Streets, Port Macquarie - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Coffs Harbour - Wed 24 May - Cavanbah Room A, Coffs Harbour Community Village, 22 Earl Street, Coffs Harbour - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Alstonville - Thurs 25 May - Alstonville Plateau Bowls & Sports Club, 10 Deegan Dr, Alstonville - 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Croydon - Mon 29 May - Bastable Street Hall 2 Bastable Street, Croydon - 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Belmore - Thurs 1 June - Canterbury Leagues Club, 26 Bridge Rd, Belmore - 11.00am - 12.30am
- Little Bay - Friday 2 June - Coast Centre, 2 Curie Ave, Little Bay (drop off and parking via Brodie St then Brodie Lane) - 2.00-3.00pm
- Bathurst - Mon 5 June - Panthers Bathurst, 132 Piper Street, Bathurst - 1.00pm-2.30pm
- Mudgee – Tues 6 June - Stables Room, Mid Western Regional Council, 86 Market St, Mudgee - 1.00pm-2.30pm
- Dubbo – Wed 7 June - Dubbo RSL Club, 178 Brisbane St, Dubbo - 1.00pm-2.30pm
- Young – Thurs 8 June - Auditorium, Young Services Club, Cloete Street, Young - 1.00pm-2.30pm
Please Note: There are limits at some venues so please book in as early as possible by completing the form www.cognitoforms.com/SpinalCordInjuriesAustralia2/SCIANDISInformationSessions.
- NDIS Introduction
- NDIS what you need to know
- FAQs and Glossary
- NDIS rollout
- SCIA as an NDIS Provider - we are here to help you
Contact SCIA on 1800 819 775 or
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?