Jobs - current vacancies
Board Director Vacancy
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia (SCIA) is a leading social enterprise committed to ensuring ongoing empowerment and independence for people living with a spinal cord injury in the community. We are passionate about continually improving our service offerings and driving innovation to provide maximum opportunity for those whose lives are affected by traumatic injury.
About the Role
SCIA is seeking a voluntary board member who has the capability to contribute to the effective governance of the organisation that will in turn make a difference in achieving the SCIA mission.
The board works to monitor and improve organisational performance, identify and implement growth opportunities and achieve results aligned with the organisations 2020 Vision.
The skills and experience we currently seek in a new Director include:
- Expertise in scaling organisations to a high level of success
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector
- A direct or indirect understanding of disability
- Strategic marketing and networking skills
- An understanding of the NDIS and relevant legislation
- A commitment to social justice
- Governance experience and/or an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of board members
- Business acumen
Community Fundraising Collectors
Successful candidates are required to complete pre-employment screening including a criminal background check.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?