Forum › Travel & Accommodation › SDA Accessible Apartments – Kirawee, Baulkham Hills, Westmead, Syd Olympic Park
Tagged: accommodation, baulkham hills, kirawee, SDA, SIL, sydney olympic park, westmead
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tone67.
May 29, 2020 at 11:54 am #8397Tone67Participant
New Accessible Apartments Available
SCIA has been approached by the Macquarie Group who have provided funding for a bunch of SDA apartments that have become available in Sydney and with more to follow.
There hasn’t been a huge uptake in interest yet and I think that maybe because of the complexities in testing eligibility for SDA and SIL through the NDIS.
Summer Housing have services to assist this:
The Tenancy Matching Service is working with Summer Housing on some exciting housing opportunities that are currently open for application across the Sydney area for people living with disability (in Kirrawee, Westmead, Baulkham Hills and Sydney Olympic Park – see links below). All of the properties are for NDIS participants who either already have SDA funding in their NDIS plan, or, who are ‘likely’ to receive SDA funding in their plans.
All of the properties can be viewed on the Housing Hub http://www.thehousinghub.org.au/summerhousing
To understand more about who is ‘likely’ to be funded for SDA, or to enquire about these new homes, you can contact a team of experts for a discussion. The team can support you to:
- Understand SDA fundingUnderstand what one of these great new homes will be like and show you a virtual tour; and
- Complete the SDA application process.
- The team is hosting a number of information sessions regarding these opportunities! You can register for any of these free online sessions through our Eventbrite page:
For more information check the listings on the Housing Hub, or phone Melody Carbarns on 0499 111 848 or email email@example.com
If you’d like to be on the Housing Hub email list please provide your details to the email address.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.