- Ongoing: SCI Pain Course - Macquarie University is an internet based course specifically designed for adults with a spinal cord injury. There are no more courses scheduled for 2016 but it will be held throughout 2017. Visit the website to find out more about the SCI Pain Course.
- Ongoing: The NDIA are holding information sessions on the NDIS around the country to inform the general public, potential participants, their families and carers, and providers about the NDIS. Visit the page to find out what's coming up in your area.
- January 2017 and ongoing: My Choice Matters NSW Consumer Development Fund: workshops. Visit the My Choice Matters website for dates and locations.
- 23 - 24 February 2017: National Disability Services NDS NSW 2017 Conference, Hilton Hotel, Sydney.
- 8 - 10 March 2017: Australian Healthcare Week Expo, International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour.
- 4 - 5 May 2017: 19th International Conference on Disability and Diversity, Rome, Italy.
- 10 - 11 May 2017: ATSA Independent Living Expo, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney NSW.
- 24 May 2017: ATSA Independent Living Expo, Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane, Qld.
- 15 - 17 November 2017: 2017 Australian & New Zealand Spinal Cord Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Qld.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?