- SCIA NDIS Information Sessions: SCIA held 28 forums to inform people about the NDIS in the first half of 2016. Similar sessions will be held accross NSW during April to June this year. CLICK HERE for details and to register your interest.
- Ongoing: SCI Pain Course - Macquarie University is an internet based course specifically designed for adults with a spinal cord injury. Visit the website to find out when the next course will be and to book your place.
- Ongoing: The NDIA are holding information sessions on the NDIS around the country to inform the general public, potential participants, their families and carers, and providers about the NDIS. Visit the page to find out what's coming up in your area.
- January 2017 and ongoing: My Choice Matters NSW Consumer Development Fund: workshops. Visit the My Choice Matters website for dates and locations.
- 22 March - 24 May 2017 Wheelchair Grand Prix - Quickie WGP provides a platform to experience all the thrills, spills, and speed of motorsport to people previously unable to do so - through Power Wheelchair racing! Register at www.facebook.com/wheelchairgrandprix
- 4 - 5 May 2017: 19th International Conference on Disability and Diversity, Rome, Italy.
- 10 - 11 May 2017: ATSA Independent Living Expo, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney NSW.
- 12 - 13 May 2017: Just Live! Hunter Disability Expo, Newcastle Jockey Club, Darling Street, Broadmeadow, NSW.
- 17 - 18 May 2017: Live Work Play NSW: The State of Inclusion, NSW Family & Community Services, International Convention Centre, Sydney NSW.
- 24 May 2017: ATSA Independent Living Expo, Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane, Qld.
- 19 - 21 July 2017: Occupational Therapy Australia, 27th National Conference and Exhibition 2017, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Perth WA.
- 14 - 15 August 2017: Home Modifications Australia National Conference, ANZ Stadium Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney NSW.
- 6 - 12 November 2017: Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Week.
- 15 - 17 November 2017: 2017 Australian & New Zealand Spinal Cord Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Qld.
- 3 December 2017: International Day of People with Disability.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?