SCIA is looking for a suitable service provider that can meet the dynamic needs of our residents at Chatswood House in New South Wales.
Our Chatswood House operates under the Supported Independent Living model of care, supporting four residents with complex high level physical support needs.
The tender process will run as follows:
- The tender document (Click here for the link) and any attachments are provided to identified service providers to prepare a proposal
- All service providers will submit a proposal via email to email@example.com
- All proposals will be reviewed by the Community Services Manager and a shortlist of providers will be created based on the criteria outlined in the linked document.
- Shortlisted service providers will be invited to present a demonstration to our Community Services Manager and three residents of Chatswood House.
- Attendees to the demonstrations will evaluate against the criteria mentioned within the Tender Document.
- The Community Services Manager will make a recommendation to our Program Board.
- All service providers will be notified of the outcome via email.
The contract term will be for 12 months and in line with the residents’ National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plans. The contract will be annually reviewed, by the residents, based on the provision of the service.
For more information please contact SCIA’s Community Services Manager Olivia Colacicco at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 7202 0893.
Please note: SCIA are under no obligation to select any proposed provider as a result of the tender process.