In light of the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, SCIA has implemented a SCIA Coronavirus Policy which outlines the additional precautionary measures we have undertaken, as well as helpful links for further information about the virus.
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia would like to assure our clients and members that their safety and well being is of highest priority.
All SCIA staff will continue to practice high hygiene and risk minimising measures, and we encourage our clients to do the same.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or using a 60% minimum alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others around youUsing a tissue to cover your mouth and nose area or cover with your elbow when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue immediately.
- If you feel unwell, please seek medical advice from the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. This line is monitored 24 hours a day
Information and Updates
We would like to share with you the latest updates regarding your health, safety and wellbeing during this time.
Please click any of the links below to find out information relevant to you. If you need further support please contact us on 1800 819 775 or email email@example.com.
- Australian Government’s Department of Health website
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Disaster Response
- Woolworths Priority Assistance Delivery Service
- Coles Community Hour and Access to Everyday Essentials
- Woolworths Community Hour information
- COVID-19 Resources for people with a Disability
- 10 ways to take care of yourself during coronavirus
All NeuroMoves sites and SCIA offices have additional sanitizing stands as a precautionary measure, and continue to follow a strict culture of hygiene. We recommend clients cancel their sessions if they are feeling unwell and to visit their local GP.
People with coronavirus may experience:feverflu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigueshortness of breath
We advise you to contact your local GP should you experience any/or all of the above symptoms, or refer to the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. for further information.
SCIA appreciates your understanding and believes these measures will help in minimising the impact of associated health risks of coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor the status of coronavirus as the situation evolves and keep our clients updated on any changes to SCIA services, which may affect you directly.
For further information relating to your SCIA service, please contact our Customer Connect Team on 1800 819 775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.