- Equipment, Aids, Technology and Wheelchairs
- Clothing and Fashion
- Employment and Education
- Exercise, Sport and Recreation
- Financial and legal matters
- Health and SCI Facts
- Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- NDIS FAQs
- Public Toilets
- SCIA Videos and Publications
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
Victorian Taxi Industry inquiry
On 28 March 2011, the Victorian State Government announced a major independent inquiry into the Victorian taxi and hire car industry.
The inquiry will undertake a comprehensive investigation into all aspects of the taxi and hire car industry and recommend a set of reforms to the government focused on achieving better outcomes for the travelling public.
Please view our submission to the inquiry.
Official website for the inquiry.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?
- Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE)
- The David Prast Leadership Program
- Employment - SCIA Workforce
- Exercise Therapy
- Information Services
- Injury Prevention - Teamsafe
- NSW Accessible Toilets Project
- Occasional and Emergency Community Services
- Peer Support
- Policy and Advocacy
- Regional Services
- SCIA Events & Activities
- SCIA Grant Scheme
- SCIA Research