- Equipment, Aids, Technology and Wheelchairs
- Clothing and Fashion
- Employment and Education
- Exercise, Sport and Recreation
- Financial and legal matters
- Health and SCI Facts
- Housing and Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- NDIS FAQs
- Public Toilets
- SCIA Videos and Publications
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
Grant for Spinal Cord Injuries Australia to establish Walk On in Western Australia
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia has received a grant from Lotterywest to establish Walk On in WA.
The money will go towards the establishment of a Walk On centre at Edith Cowan University's Health and Wellness Institute, situated at ECU's Joondalup campus.
Walk On Parent Elizabeth Boutet, CEO Peter Perry, Director David Prast, The Hon Helen Morton MLC, Vice Chancellor Kerry Cox.
The program is expected to start at the end of October. For more details please see the media statement from the WA Minister for Disability Services. To read more about Walk On and to apply for the program, please visit Walk On on our website.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?