- Equipment, Aids, Technology and Wheelchairs
- Clothing and Fashion
- Employment and Education
- Exercise, Sport and Recreation
- Financial and legal matters
- Health and SCI Facts
- Housing and Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- NDIS FAQs
- Public Toilets
- SCIA Videos and Publications
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
Bundanon Residency 2012
Accessible Arts NSW, in partnership with the Bundanon Trust are providing an artist-in-residency opportunity for a NSW artist with disability.
The residency is now in its third year and invites applications from artists practising in;
- Media arts
- Visual arts; or
The successful applicant will undertake the 4 week residency in March 2012 and receive a $3000 stipend.
To apply, download an application form from www.aarts.net.au/projects/bundanon-residency
Applications close on Wednesday 22 June, 2011.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?