- Aids, Equipment, Wheelchairs
- Assistance dogs
- Assistive Technology
- Clothing and Fashion
- Continence Care
- Exercise, Sport, Recreation and Rehabilitation
- Financial - Benefits, Funding, Pensions, Grants
- Health and SCI Facts
- Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- Legal matters
- Public Toilets
- Publications of SCIA
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
- What Next? Videos
Information services - SCInfo
Do you have questions about SCI and its effect on everyday life?
Are you interested in learning more about SCI and the options available to you?
Information is the key to empowering people with disabilities to take control of their own lives and regain their independence.
SCInfo provides information covering every aspect of life for people with spinal cord injury and the range of services and financial support needed by them to live in the community. A comprehensive range of topics, information and resources, delivered through direct contact, our publications and the SCI Resources and Knowledge pages on our website, provides people with a severe disability, their families, and carers — in fact anyone who is interested — with practical, relevant information that is complete, accurate, confidential and free of charge.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?
- Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE)
- The David Prast Leadership Program
- Discovering the Power in Me
- Employment - SCIA Workforce
- Independence Expo 2016
- Information Services
- Injury Prevention - Teamsafe
- NSW Accessible Toilets Project
- Occasional and Emergency Community Services
- Peer Support
- Policy and Advocacy
- Regional Services
- SCIA Adventures
- SCIA Grant Scheme
- SCIA Research
- Walk On