Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Accessible accommodation in Brisbane
Miracle Man
post Jun 19 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Hi,

im new here. i stay in nz but am looking to pop over to brizzy to attend walk-on. I'm planning to stay for a few months and have been looking for a rental property because hotels pay by the night so renting is the only other option, and cheaper. i was wondering if any of you out there could help me on where to look. ive been looking on realestate.om.au. well hear from anyone soon.

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Miracle Man
post Jun 22 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

anyone?

+Quote Post
Sarge
post Jun 25 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 5

Hi Miracle Man,

I did try and find out about some accommodation info for you and in fact emailed the organiser of the Walk On project, David Prast. David did say he had already been in touch with you and that if you email walkon@scia.org.au they would try to help you, but that they hadn't really found many solutions to the accommodation issue.
He also suggested that you try the larger rental agencies such as realestate.com.au (which I think you said you had already tried), harcourts.com.au and http://www.takeabreak.com.au/accessiblelinks.htm
I'm sorry I can not be any more help but I, along with the rest of the Forum Administration staff, am based in New South Wales and not Queensland, so we don't know a great deal about that state and its various accommodation.
Also as the Forum is fairly new (approx 1 month old) we do not yet have enough members to answer these questions.

Hope I have been of some help. huh.gif

Good Luck

--------------------
SARGE

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:36 AM