FORUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS/DISCLAIMER
Welcome to the Spinal Cord Injuries Australia (herein referred to as SCI Australia) Community Forum. Please take a moment to review the terms and conditions of use and Disclaimer, detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with registration, simply check the box below next to the words ‘I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions’, then click the 'Register' button and follow the prompts.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use any SCI Australia Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold blameless, SCI Australia.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have express permission from the owner of that material.
- You agree to treat fellow members in the Forums with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times.
- Forum names must not contain characters or contain words that would be deemed to be offensive.
- Abuse of the "Private Messaging" feature may result in your membership being terminated.
- Individual logins are required on these forums,
- If you are sharing a PC please be aware that if your membership is terminated for breaching the rules, ALL users of that PC will be banned from further participation at the SCIA Australia Forums.
- Trade or personal advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are NOT permitted in any SCI Australia Forum.
- SCI Australia reserves the right to delete or edit any message, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- SCI Australia reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- SCI Australia reserves the right to terminate your membership if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions outlined above.
Messages at the SCI Australia Forums are posted in real time by members and appear instantly to viewers. Messages express the views of their author and not necessarily the views of SCI Australia or any of its Forum administrators and moderators. Furthermore, SCI Australia does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy of, information contained in member’s posts.
It is a condition of viewing the contents of the SCI Australia Forums that you agree not to hold SCI Australia, or any of its Forum administrators and moderators, responsible or liable for any loss, injury or damage incurred either directly, indirectly, incidentally or consequentially, as a result of using any of the information from this site.
When viewing posts of a medical or health related nature, it is strongly recommended you consult your regular doctor or specialist first before acting on any advice from those posts.
Forums will be constantly monitored by the administrators and moderators each day and any inappropriate or objectionable content will be removed as soon as it is detected. Any member who feels that a posted message is objectionable or offensive in any way should contact the Forum Admin immediately at: email@example.com