- Aids, Equipment, Wheelchairs
- Assistance dogs
- Assistive Technology
- Clothing and Fashion
- Continence Care
- Exercise, Sport, Recreation and Rehabilitation
- Financial - Benefits, Funding, Pensions, Grants
- Health and SCI Facts
- Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- Legal matters
- Public Toilets
- Publications of SCIA
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
- What Next? Videos
SCIA Independence Expo
Following the huge success of the SCIA Independence Expo at Australian Technology Park in 2014, we'll be returning over two days on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th April 2016. Don't miss your opportunity to be seen at Australia's only disability expo specifically for people with physical disabilities. Visit the Independence Expo 2016 page to register your interest in becoming involved.
Thank you so much to those who joined us at the Spinal Cord Injuries Australia Independence Expo on Saturday at Australian Technology Park. It was a great day of discovering new equipment, services, technology and information for people with a physical disability. We'd love to hear your feedback about the day so we can improve the event in the future. Click here to tell us your thoughts and you will go into the draw to win a $50 WISH gift voucher donated by ME Bank.
Check out some photos from the day below or click through to view the photo gallery on Facebook.
- Department of Social Services
- LoFric by Wellspect
- Lifetime Care and Support Authority
- Dalkia Technology Services Pty Ltd, donation made pursuant to the Enforceable undertaking between Dalkia and WorkCover dated 16/12/2013.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?