- Aids, Equipment, Wheelchairs
- Assistance dogs
- Assistive Technology
- Clothing and Fashion
- Continence Care
- Exercise, Sport and Rehabilitation
- Financial and Legal
- Health and SCI Facts
- Home Modifications
- Hot Topics
- Public Toilets
- Publications of SCIA
- SCI Research
- Transport - Public, Driving, Hiring
- Travel and Travel Accommodation
- What Next? Videos
SCIA Independence Expo
Thank you for your interest in the SCIA Independence Expo. Unfortunately this year’s Expo, held on Saturday 17th March at Sydney Olympic Park is now over. Please view our Independence Expo photo album on the SCIA Facebook page or view the Expo Workshop videos by clicking here.
If you missed out or if you are interested in coming to the next Expo, BECOME AN SCIA MEMBER TODAY and we’ll keep you informed of all the latest news on SCIA events as well as programs and services! Click here to join.
Key elements of the Expo included:
- Independence Expo Attendance Support Scheme (IEASS). Applications to the IEASS is now closed. We thank the support of the Australian Government, Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FAHCSIA) in being able to offer this scheme to our members.
- Workshops. If you missed seeing our workshop series on the day, you can view the videos here.
- Feedback. Did you attend the Expo? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the event and how SCIA can make it even better next time. Click here to complete a short survey of your experience.
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?