Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Spinal Cord Injuries Australia. One person every day in Australia will sustain a life changing spinal cord injury. Through your fundraising efforts, you will raise awareness of this disability in your community and raise much needed funds to help people with a spinal cord injury achieve their goals and live full and independent lives.
Fundraising can take all shapes and forms and we’re always interested in hearing your ideas! Often the simplest ideas are the best!
If you would like to fundraise for Spinal Cord Injuries Australia, please read our Community Fundraising Kit which is full of great ideas and useful guidelines. There is also an Authority to Fundraise form which needs to be submitted to SCIA before you embark on your fundraising adventure. Download the SCIA Community Fundraising Kit here.
If you want to raise money but aren't sure how to do it, here are some simple yet effective fundraising activities that EVERYONE can do:
- Get baking and sell your yummy goods
- Take on a personal challenge like a fun run and get your friends and family to support you
- Hold a morning or afternoon tea
- Don’t need another pair of socks for your birthday? Get your friends to donate in lieu of a gift for your big celebration (This will work for Christmas, birthdays, weddings and in memoriam)
- Sell your old clothes or goods and donate the profits to SCIA
- Hold a mufti day for a gold coin donation
- Organise a talent show and sell tickets
- Hold a cupcake day
- Hold a raffle of donated goods
Give Us Feedback Was this article helpful?